Saturday, October 29

how serious is it?

about the only thing worse than a bird borne sickness is a bug borne one, i think.

i do really like bugs, though. i realized that just the SOUND OF BUGS descends a lulling hush onto the raucous clamor of this city, consarn it!

halloween promises to be a dicey mess, due to:
a) being sick
b) not getting to see liz as 'gum'
c) sarah working twelve hour days
d) me not having put my toe in the friend pool for quite a while

but i do have a couple costumes in the works.
sunday night should be good because i'm going to queens for a devil's night celebration, at which real life ghost stories will be told and a 'parlor game' will be played. oh, i played a board game there called "arkham horror." if you can admit to have played this game, i will be your instant friend!

*update forthcoming on my continued consideration of warbling female voices, and how they relate to kate bush's strangle-hold on my musical heart. it's an itchy affection i have for her style, one which i fear might have far-reaching affects on my sartorial leanings and activities.
liz might kick me off the blog...
unless i'm "just kidding"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home