Wednesday, February 22

more recap pt 2

so to further illustrate why i haven't blogged forever, i figured i could fill in the blanks with some pictures of what i was up to:

@ above you will find the loveliest cake i have ever had for my birthday: you really must try some! my brother and sarah got it for me and it was so good, it was kind of like having a religious experience. if you don't live in nyc, they'll ship it overnight garunteed perfect!
so, recently, yes, i have been discovering sweet things i like (previously unheard of). it must have something to do with my now older taste buds! another example of this trend is that i like cookies- double chocolate chocolate chip cookies from the city bakery. please be notified of the secret covert outpost on 1st and 13th!

@@ this next picture is a picture of me wasted and scribbling intently on a drawing at a karoke bar. it is representative of the fact that i have been going out way too much to be productive (syptomatic of too much working!!!). thank god my brother is watching out and documenting such poignent moments of squalor- good for reevaluating what i am doing with my time!


@@@ i am still thinking of the best places to live- with the rate at which greenland's ice sheet is melting my favorite choice of amsterdam might not work out. islands are appealing to me right now, despite their risky sea level nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home