Friday, February 3

***szuletesnap liszt***

today is my birthday!
things i want for my birthday:

@ unlimited travel voucher for the year of 2006 on non-american airline
@ my own personal yacht and/or houseboat
@ tutors in these subjects: technology and computers, jewelry making, sculpture, house building, gourmet cooking esp. baking, harp and/or piano, world culture, textile and fiber making
@ chameleon and/or kakapo
@ eu citizenship
@ piece of undeveloped land at least 3 acres pref. in wooded area
@ hyper teleport terminal between my sister's house and nyc
@ company selling my decorative services
@ dictatorship in country and/or territory of my choice
@ some new jeans
@ replacement for my reeboc sneakers

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vee good gift list. I was sorry to have missed you at Capone's on your birthday. I saw you and decided to wait to say hi, then when I got back around to it a grinning co-blogger told me you'd already left. WHOOPS. Will have to build/share in-person solidarity l8r....

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home